Carpet Cleaning Fremont
Bay Area Restoration is your best choice for professional carpet cleaning in the Bay Area, using truck mounted carpet cleaning units, we are well equipped with state of the art cleaning techniques and professional carpet cleaning equipment with the ability to wet and dry vacuum, which can bring a soiled and dull carpet back to its original look.
There are multiple ways to clean your carpet and we can help you choose which method fits you best.
These guys know exactly what to do. They got here, had all the right tools, and got right to work. Knew exactly how to repair and clean my carpet. Great communication. Excellent job completed. Both guys were nice. Don’t hesitate with this company, you won’t be disappointed.
James M. – Santa Clara
Why Choose Bay Area Restoration for your carpet cleaning needs:
- All of our products are GREEN certified organic carpet cleaners safe for children and pets.
- All of our technicians are IICRC certified and trained to deal with any stain and any carpet.
- We use the equipment and procedures recommended by carpet manufacturers to maintain your warranty.
- We are part of the community and stand by our work with a minimum 30 day money back guarantee!
What to expect
- Are your products safe for the family?
Yes! All of our products are bio-degradable and safe for the entire family.
2. How long will the cleaning take?
On average the cleaning will take 1-2 hours
3. Can you remove all the spots?
Yes, we can remove all the spots and most all stains too like wine, ink and Koolaid.
4. How long will the carpets take to dry?
On a warm day the carpets will dry in 2-6 hours. Dry time increases as the temperature drops.
Here are some tips on how to extend the life of your carpet!
- USE A DOOR MAT at all of your entrances.
- USE THROW RUGS It is recommended that area rugs with latex or soft backing be used. Jute backing will actually be more abrasive than foot traffic. Rugs can be quickly removed when you are expecting guests. Inexpensive rugs are great for heavy traffic areas like the transition between the kitchen and dining room. Always use a throw rug between the kitchen and all carpeted areas.
- VACUUM REGULARLY Vacuuming does not wear out a carpet. Loose dirt and sand are abrasive and will cut the carpet fiber giving your carpets a look of pre-mature wear.
- CHANGE FURNACE OR AIRCONDITIONING FILTERS At least once or twice a season. This will reduce dust or air particulates and the resulting black filtration lines under closed doors or at the edges of the room or stairs. Owners with radiating heaters cannot take advantage of forced air filtration. So apply all the other maintenance tips and do not install olefin carpets!
- SHOES You may elect to have family members remove their shoes at the door and exempt your guests. Remember to keep in mind that stocking feet are preferable, bare feet tend to soil carpet with body oils that attract dirt.
- KEEP KITCHEN FLOORS CLEAN Grease and oil from cooking will track onto carpeted areas. This soiling is a bigger cause of dirty carpets than outside dirt. Spray tile or linoleum with glass cleaner and wipe with a paper towel. Detergents and soaps may leave as much dirt-attracting residue as the grease and soil itself.
- AVOID HOME REMEDIES Home remedies such as vinegar, salt, baking soda, bleach, etc. are major causes of carpet damage. Furthermore many of the off-the-shelf carpet deodorizers and spotters leave dirt-attracting residues that will cause rapid resoiling. Avoid them.
- PROPER SPOT CLEANING & PROFESSIONAL CLEANING Keep a spot remover, like Folex, on hand for cleaning up spills. The color from dirt and spills will transfer and dye your carpet! Additionally, we recommend that you schedule to have your carpet cleaned at least once a year. No matter how clean or careful you are, those abrasive dirt and dust particles will settle on your carpets and they should be removed.
For the best carpet cleaning in Fremont and the
San Francisco Bay Area – Call us today 877-223-3272